Friday, March 27, 2020

Today's Top 8 List, March 27, 2020


I asked for comments and I got comments! Old school comments in the form of emails, texts, and in person feedback. Thank you dear friends and family members for your follow up! What I learned: lots of you like to dance, some of you wish my design would be more sensitive to the eyes, and one of you (you know who you are!!) is perplexed as to why I used an imposter roach to advertise this post about my own lovely arthropods. Vanity, is the simple answer. As much as I am fond of Little Cookie and Roblox- they really do look very roachy in photographs.

OK, on to today's topic: what I am grateful for today:
1. Ojai pixie tangerines
2. Mo Willems' daily livestream art lesson for children
3. Sunshine
4. Being almost done with report cards
5. Having report cards to do so I can feel useful
6. The big-eyed sloth stuffed animal one of my students gave me for Valentine's day- thank you Kelly.
7. A dry tickly cough due to allergies. That's my story, and I'm sticking with it.
8. Milkyboki youtube videos on how to lovingly play mind games with your pets.
That's it for today! Back to report cards. Love you guys, and feel free to share your own top 8 lists for today in the comments section of my blog (to help promote my rise to fame and fortune.)

2 comments:

Today's Best said...

Birthday q tips stimulus 1,200 resting etc. etc. Scallops veg. + pototo and pudding ...

Ms. Senyak said...

Happy birthday, mysterious visitor! Thank you sharing your thoughts!